Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Tuesday

Be sure and click on the pics for a much better view.

Not much going on, it was pretty quiet around here Tuesday.  Kimberly was with her Ladies bible study group and was there most of the day.  Decided to try and tackle part of the garage rearranging.  Amazing how much stuff gets collected in there and some hasn't been used in years.  Didn't get a lot done, just a little.  One of the symptoms of low 'T' I experience is lack of concentration/focus for a longer period of time.  I'm blaming that for not getting more done anyway lol. 

Trying to get in the mind set to dispose of a lot of junk we have collected.  Don't know how many times I have kept something for years and then one day finally get rid of it.  Then a short time later I find a need for that item and I no longer have it.  Hate having to go buy something that I once owned.   

I had gone back into the house for something and was headed back and noticed this bad boy out the window so went and got the camera.  Shot this from inside the garage and he wasn't a bit concerned about me.

 
Nice 10 point.  Just sauntered off after a bit.
 

Before I shut the garage door I looked around and noticed he was laying down.  Chasing does is hard work.


 
He and another buck

 
The harem was cornered.

 
Checked on him later and he was laying just outside my bedroom window
 

 
He is a nice size buck.  Still hoping to see the bigger one from last year.

Need to remember to scan some more photos of my Grandfather's escapades along the border.  If I don't get to those for next TBT I will post some from my Dad's Navy service just at the end of WWII.

Just another day on the Front Porch of the Texas Hill Country.

Happy Trails.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

He does look a 'bit' small for a 10 pointer... 4ish years old maybe???

Randy said...

He is pretty good size for a 'Hill Country' buck, they don't get to very big like other parts of the state. No idea about the age, your guess is better than mine.