Monday, October 6, 2014

Appointment

The day is finally here.  My appointment to meet the surgeon that will remove a body part is at 10 AM.  Not something most would look forward to but when that body part has cancer you want it gone ASAP.

I assume he will lay it all out as to the surgery and what to expect.  My main concern is when it will happen.  We will find that out also.  I don't want to wait much longer.  The waiting and wondering is just the worst.

I am assuming there will be 2 more dates of import.  The actual surgery and when the final pathology report comes back. 

I will try to report back here as soon as today.  If not it will be tomorrow for sure.

Thanks to everyone for all the kind and thoughtful words, wishes and prayers.  You have no idea how much it has helped.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thoughts and prayers...

Terry and Linda said...

Magic thoughts and prayers and crossed fingers!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com