Wednesday, October 22, 2014

1000


Sometime yesterday or Sunday this blog hit 1000 views.  I am in shock.  I never suspected that there would be so many people that would be at all interested in the ramblings of some redneck in Texas that leads a very hum drum life.  I am pretty sure a lot of that is owed to my inaugural post being re-posted over at Old NFO's blog.  For that I am truly grateful.  Thank you again sir.

Went to visit my youngest son at his place of business.  He and another have started a comic book company.  He has been involved with comics whether reading or making his own from the time he could read.  His life long ambition/love was to be a comic book writer.  How many of us are able to say they are living their childhood dream.  It's not all sunshine all the time for him.  Works way to many hours meeting never ending deadlines for his own creations along with editing and everything else involved in running a business.  If you get a chance go by and visit at Guardian Knight Comics
 
Headed home to find the Kim's event for the day, had not ended.  There were cars everywhere at my house.  And even more ladies inside.  I quietly made my way back to my office a hid out for another hour or so.

For Thursday (TBT) Throw Back Thursday I will post a few old photos I have collected from the family.  It will be mostly all photos with just a description of what I know of it.  A break from my ramblings.


Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Sir, you are more than welcome. EVERYONE deserves a voice and yours is just as important as everyone else. Plus, you are giving voice to what it is like to go through the whole prostate issue. Thank you for your blog!