Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Tuesday


Didn't have much to say, actually nothing, yesterday.  Still not much today either.  Kim has gone to her weekly Ladies Bible Class and I am here fighting with the internet before I try to finish up a couple small leather projects.  For the last month, or maybe longer, the my connection to the wild weird web has been very spotty.  It never shows disconnected, it just won't load or stops loading pages.  I reboot the modem everyday and it helps sometimes, others like today, it seems to get worse.  The ISP I use has never been able to figure it out completely so I don't call them out anymore.  A couple times they tried to tell me I didn't have enough RAM.  I have 32G of RAM and you tell me that?  It's their standard fallback when they can't help you over the phone from Idiotstan or wherever the heck they are.  It is so hard to make yourself understood and they can hardly get away from reading their instructions to you long enough to listen.  They have pretty much broken me of ever calling unless it is a total outage.  Seriously considering going with another provider, however they are even more expensive and I have heard bad things about them.

The weather is just spectacular yesterday and today.  They say there is another front coming in sometime late Tuesday.  Wish this weather would stick around a bit longer.  I have a real hankering to head down to the coast and just sit on the beach.  That's a pretty long trip for a guy that just had his prostate removed.  Not sure that would be a good thing to do but I NEED to get out there.  I am trying to be patient.  A friend asked me the other day if things were getting better 'down there' since the surgery.  I told him yes, but truly there has been very little change in function if at all, just less sensitive.  Consequently a long road trip presents problems. 

Anyone watch the SOTUS?  I used to watch them all.  I haven't bothered since the first one that this occupier of the White House gave.  There isn't a thing he has to say that I care about at all.  I do know that he wants to raise various taxes as per news I have read.  Will the RINO's go along with that?  Normally I wouldn't think so, but with Boner in charge of the House and McWeenie in charge of the Senate, you never know.

SMH.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Well said..sometimes I think we are doomed!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Old NFO said...

Slow and easy makes for a comfortable trip... and I didn't listen either... BP and all that...