Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monday Sunrise

Kim got up extra early to head into town.  She woke me up and I noticed the lighting outside was a bit unusual.  It was the sunrise and it was spectacular.  These just don't do it justice at all. 
Here is Monday's Texas hill Country sunrise in all it's glory.
 
 
 
I took a lot more photos than this but these were the only ones that really turned out OK.  Took a while to get the correct setting on the camera, I hadn't put my glasses on yet so I couldn't see what the fire I was doing.  The lighting had already changed in the few seconds I was trying to get out to shoot photos. 
 
We have a friend from church that was having surgery and my cousin was also having surgery.  I would have gone normally, however I still have issues from my own surgery that would become problematic in that type situation.  However I can and will get by for a short visit.  They both did well in surgery.  They both have a long road ahead of them.  It seems I know a lot of people that are having a lot of health issues lately and the list keeps growing.  I was talking with my other cousin last night and he knows 11 people that have some form of cancer.  That's a lot it seems to me.  O know a few and they were all on his list.  I have a lot to be thankful for and I am.  I pray for them.
 
Happy Trails



No comments: