Thursday, January 8, 2015

Intolerant

Went to lunch with Kim in town.  She wanted to meet with her brother and his wife.  Since her parents passed we don't really see them much anymore.  I actually haven't seen them in about 5 years.  Something else always came up when she would schedule these.  I guess this was our family Christmas with them even though that stopped when the parents passed.  My youngest son met us there also.  Combined that trip with taking my brother in to pick up his truck at the auto body shop. 

Kim took an old blanket that had seen better days and cut it in half for Buster to use.  He seems to like it.  One of us will cover him up when he is laying down (no he won't do it himself).  When he gets up he will wander around with that blanket trailing along behind him.  He isn't bothered by it at all and doesn't try to get away from it.  I think he actually likes it.  He's a funny one.
 


Rant warning, I am going to say a few things next that aren't politically correct so if that makes you uncomfortable consider yourself warned.  I won't apologize for my beliefs or principals.

Why yes I am if you consider anyone that doesn't believe Islam is a 'peaceful' religion is intolerant.  I have never considered it that.  Islam has spread it's form of peacefulness at the point of a sword for centuries.  The PC crowd will bend over backwards for Islam for some reason that I can't fathom, yet tolerates nothing regarding Christianity.  They have managed to obliterate any mention of God, Jesus, the Bible and prayer from schools.  Yet they allow classes on Islam in public schools.  How that gets by with the 'anti religion' nuts is just beyond my comprehension.  Well, not really, I do understand how this is happening.  Islam is a false religion, so they see no threat to their anti-God ways or at least the God they are familiar with.  

Even today with the slaughter in Paris we have a Whitehouse spokesman still declaring Islam a religion of peace.  What it boils down to is, if you tell a lie often enough and loud enough people begin to believe it.  They are certainly loud enough.  It's only a matter of time before they have told it long enough.  We are already seeing results of that lie by what we see with the media and politicians pandering to them.  Now the French are paying the price for trusting these animals and letting them turn parts of Paris back to the 10th century, there are places the police won't go to now.  These are all Islamic neighborhoods.  This is happening all over Europe.  Think it can't happen here?

We have forgotten how important history is, how evil can get a foothold because good people won't stand up.  We have almost a whole generation of people now that will not stand up for their principals, or what is right, for fear of being labeled intolerant or some other label.  From Islam, to immorality, to false racism, everyone seems afraid of being labeled by speaking out against those things.  Where is the backbone that was America?  Where are men that know right from wrong?  And there is no 'whatever you believe to be right is right.'  We all know what is right and wrong, it's just that some prefer wrong over right, it's what they enjoy so they attack what is right by labeling those that stand against them.

So am I intolerant?  Yes, I believe Islam is a false religion, with false teachers, yes I believe sexual immorality as defined in the Bible is wrong, yes I believe it is wrong to avoid work to support yourself and your family.  I could go on and on.  If those beliefs make me intolerant, then yes, label me that way.  I will be proud to wear that label. 

Yes my manties are twisted, and it could always be worse, and it just may get worse before we reach a tipping point.

Anyway, I still wish you Happy Trails

No comments: