Sunday, January 4, 2015

Normal?

Things are getting closer to normal, or at least as normal as they ever were.  Kim is back doing her thing at the resort on Saturday.  Although it wasn't very busy for her.  This time of year gets pretty slow.  This Saturday was after the bowl game and it seems most everyone was headed back home.  To bad she had to miss last Saturday with being ill.  We are both completely over what ever got us down this last week, Kim is even getting some relief with the cedar fever, glad of that.  I guess she won't cough out a lung after all.

Got a call from the deer processor that the doe that was given to me was ready.  So I made the trip over and picked it up.  Not a lot of meat but it was free except for the processing fee.  Yup, it was a small one, maybe two years old.  Hopefully it will be tasty and help with the food budget. 

It occurs to me that it was one month yesterday that my surgery took place.  Not suffering any ill effects for the most part.  I should be good to go as far as any restrictions on lifting in one week, even though I cheated with the deer meat.  I felt no strain anywhere so I think all is good.  Still no bills have arrived from the hospital or surgeon.  I guess they are still totaling it all up.  I know they have both billed the insurance, not sure why we haven't gotten ours yet.  Maybe they are waiting for the insurance payment and then they bill us.  I really don't know.  It will get here soon enough.  Now if the other issues I have to deal with as a result of this type surgery would improve.  I know, they said to be patient, I'm trying.  If you don't know what those other issues are, just google prostate surgery-what to expect, I'm sure you can find something about it.  

The sun was out today, first time in over a week and that is always good.

Happy Trails

No comments: