Monday, November 3, 2014

Sunday Nov. 2

The rain we got early Friday morning ushered in a weak cold front, but it is cool enough all day Sunday to actually begin to feel more like fall.  I know the Whitetail bucks are feeling it.  They have been very active the last couple days.  The ten point with the dark nose has practically been living on our place. 

This guy

 
Sunday morning we picked up a couple a kids that are brother and sister and brought them to church.  These kids were a delight, not a bit shy about telling us whatever was on their minds and we don't really know them well.  I had forgotten what chatter boxes kids can be at times.  Both Kim and I were uplifted just by being around them and the joy they had in their hearts.  I hope they felt the same, we tried to make it as pleasant for them as we could.   

A few bumps in the road for Kim and I, that have been worked through, stress will do that.  Some good friends that I have mentioned previously are and still dealing with painful issues, one with a recent accident, the other with people issues.  I know they will all be OK but it's hard to see and know what they are going through.  Prayer does and will get them through.  Ms. Linda I am so sorry for your loss, you are in my thoughts and prayers too.  I feel a loss too after 'knowing' Fuzzy for the years I have been reading about him.

We have been a bit stir crazy since we haven't really been able to get out and roam around like we are prone to do.  Hopefully we can get out for a bit this week, it would do us some good mentally.

Happy Trails.

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

Thank you so much. I appreciate your prayers and send them to you also!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com