Monday, November 24, 2014

Allergy

Not much here today.  I have a general feeling of malaise about myself and it has been there most of the weekend.  Both the wife and I are feeling the effects of some sort of allergens that blew in last week.  Just not feeling much energy at all.  Obviously it is affecting the few active brain cells I have retained.  Can't really get motivated to write much or anything else for that matter.  Kim's allergy is much worse.  Sometimes is seems it may be terminal she gets so bad.  The Cedar Fever just tears her up and it is much earlier than normal and it isn't anywhere near the peak.  Gonna be a bad one for her if she is this bad already.  I'm not allergic to Cedar so not sure what mine was brought on by.  When trying to stay healthy so as not to delay the surgery, this episode has me a little aggravated that it has shown up now.  Not sure if I am more susceptible with something like this.  Hopefully it will clear up by next week. 

As I suspected I have started thinking more about the surgery the closer it draws.  Thankfully I am not at all distressed with these thoughts, they are just sort of matter of fact if that makes sense.  It's something that has to be done and I am ready for it to be done.   Starting to count down the days now, 9 to go.

Hopefully this malaise we be gone soon also, until then....

Happy Trails.

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

Magic thoughts for good things to come!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Randy said...

Thank you Ms. Linda.