Friday, January 1, 2016

Still Not Feeling It



Still a bit under the weather.  It actually seems a bit worse.  Usually this sort of thing runs about 3 days and I’m good.  Tomorrow will be one full week.  Consequently, I’m not sleeping well and it shows with my energy.  It’s even lower than usual.  Not good when you have Grandkids at your house.  They arrived around 1PM.  They hit the door running.  Kim has much more energy and keeps them entertained most of time.  Let’s me be even more lazy but it keeps me from feeling even worse.  

We let the kids know that I may be contagious but they weren’t concerned and brought the Gkids over anyway.  We love having them and if they get sick…..Their plans really couldn’t be changed at the last minute.  

The blog suffers right along with me.  My head is elsewhere.  Maybe when I get over this I can return to normal.  Not better, just normal.  Too bad for you.

Happy Trials

No comments: