Thursday, January 21, 2016

Follow Up

It's been a month since the hormone therapy that the Urologist placed me on has been in effect.  I have to say it has increased my energy levels significantly.  It seemed to kick in this week noticeably.  They said about 6 weeks and it is almost that.  

It has me motivated to do more things around the house as you can see from the previous days posts about tree trimming.  It has also increased my stamina that I can work through, for a longer length of time.  My focus is also better, staying on task for longer periods without losing interest.  This certainly helps with leather work.

I will head back to the Urologist in a couple weeks or so to get blood readings and see how things are going.  Not with just the hormone therapy but also follow up on the return of cancer.  I don't anticipate any bad news.  At least I won't let myself.

Now if you will excuse me I got things I need to get done.

Happy Trails

No comments: