Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Town

Ventured into town today to pick up a few last minute groceries along with a visit to Costco.  Things went pretty well for me, better than the one other trip I made earlier.  However, the traffic was worse than expected.  With school being out and everyone trying to get into town to finish Christmas shopping I should have expected it, but I didn't.  Consequently it made our trip a little more hurried than we would have preferred.  So we forgot to go by Walmart.  So we are kicking around the idea of a midnight run there to avoid the crowds and traffic.  We are only getting gift cards so it would be really quick.  Sounds crazy but I'm game for a little crazy.

Still discussing and trying to finalize Christmas plans.  My parents have decided they want the families all to come Saturday instead of Christmas day.  Not sure of the reasoning.  But things change almost daily.  That will leave Kim and I alone that day as our son and his family head to his in-laws for part of that day.  So not sure what our plan will be at all.  New territory for us and I am not sure I like it at all.  May try to get up early enough to go to his house in the very early morning to watch our Grandkids open their Santa gifts.  Just going to be a weird week altogether.  Will try to make the best of it.

Probably be pretty light posting over the rest of the week for obvious reasons.  So in case I miss posting more I want to wish everyone that comes by here a very Merry Christmas, hope it's all you can imagine and safe.  Thanks for coming by and taking a gander at what I might be about.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

We were going to be alone on Christmas eve, but our son took pity on us.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! You have lots to celebrate this year!!!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com

Randy said...

Yes we do, thank you so much for everything