Thursday, December 11, 2014

Another Milepost


Today we head to the surgeon to get this catheter removed finally and also get the Pathology report.  Early appointment at 8 AM.  Would be great to get some really good news at this point but we are prepared for something less.  I may or may not post the results once we return.  I will at least do that tomorrow.  One Day at a Time. 

I can't overstate how much Kim is a blessing to me.  I can't even start to imagine how all this would be if I was single.  I don't deserve her at all that's for sure.  She has been so patient and kind to me.  A very tender heart a beautiful soul.  This has all been very hard on her but she hides it well, but I can still see it, barely but it's there.  She deserves some good news.  She even cried some tears of happiness saying 'God gave you back to me.'  Well that did it for me.  Had complete control of my emotions the entire time of this whole ordeal, until then.  She is the reason I live.  I give thanks for her every day. 

No dark thoughts have made themselves evident.  I am beating the evil one.

On another note, Buster's arthritis is really giving him trouble the last couple days.  The doggy pain meds don't seem to do much.  They usually help really well.  Hate to see him limping around in pain, but then he thinks he will hear something and goes on full alert and the pain disappears.  He is still in good spirits most of the time just slower moving and gets pretty immobile by late evening.  He is ready for bed much earlier than usual.  Have been trying to remember just how old he is now.  We determined that he is now a few months past 11 years.  I guess it's OK for him to start showing some age and slowing down a bit, he deserves some rest and pampering.  With all that he still wants to do his play time chasing his ball and it seems that stops the pain until it's over, he just can't give up his play time. 

My Granddaughters purse is basically finished.  Need to add the closure and then it's done but have to go to the leather store to get a concho for it.  Once we get into town I will get that done and put up a few pics of it.  

Things are good.

Happy Trails.

 

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

It's so hard to see our furry friends slow down...so very hard...I know.

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/?s=The+Adventures+of+Fuzzy+and+Boomer&submit=Search
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com