Saturday, March 24, 2018

What to Think

I really don't know.  I have stopped trying to figure out what goes on in the head of the President.  His latest action to sign that bill that had things he was against iand said he would veto, is disappointing but not at all surprising.  IMO he has become part of the swamp he promised to drain.  Also the turmoil and turnover in his administration is troubling, however that also doesn't surprise me.  His mercurial personality is hard to gauge and I am sure many of those that have left or been fired are victims of that trait.  What's next?  I am afraid to ask.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

It funds the military, which really needs help. That was his bottom line. Sadly, the Dems crammed all their crap in it, forcing a decision. SECDEF Mattis convinced him to sigh it, and I agree with that. Our troops NEED the repairs to equipment and upgrades!

Randy said...

Old NFO-i wasn't aware of that, thanks. That adds some clarity