Saturday, March 10, 2018

Sunshine

We are getting some satisfaction from Panasonic in regard to our microwave.  They called me to tell me they determined that the problem would cost more to fix than the microwave cost us.  They offered a full refund.  So we headed out last night to track down a new one.  It is now up and running.
The wife and I had a little discussion about how much we 'depend' on a microwave.  I changed the wording to away from being 'dependant' to it being a convenience we have become dependant on.  That is NOT how she sees it at all.  She insists that we are 'dependant' on it.  To illustrate her point, she said she would rather do without her stove/range than the microwave.  To me that is a bit silly but I shut up at this point.

Spring is trying very hard to get sprung here.  It is much later than recent memory has recorded.  We can usually count on seeing some early blooms of Bluebonnets and the Mountain Laurels.  Not this year.  We have had so little sunshine all the new blooms and growth have been delayed.  I expect to see some explosions of color this week since the forecast calls for more sunshine.  I'm fine with that.  Hopefully we can take some excursions soon and get some great photos.  I have new routes to check out this year.

Today (Saturday) I have a lot of things I may do.  Yet I am sitting here in front of this computer goofing off.  I need to service my lawn mower, get the weed eater running again with some new fuel mix.  I have bone meal to put in the garden plot to see if that helps with the tomato blossom rot, they say it is caused by a lack of calcium.  First, though I need to uncover the plot and then mix up all the soil and get any dead grass out.  My office is a total mess, the floor is pathetically furry from a long haired dog that sheds constantly and leaves his DNA everywhere while he rolls on his back dislodging even more clumps.  Both vehicles badly need washing after all the misty foggy weather we have had over the last 3 months.  I'm sure there is more but I am already tired thinking about it.
There's always next week.

Happy Trails


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good on Panasonic for stepping up... And that reminds me, I need to vacuum today... sigh...