Saturday, November 28, 2015

Black Friday



No, I don't even attempt that madness.  I rarely ever shop anyway and it is mostly restricted to online.  If I can't get it online I don't need it.  I don't care if they were giving stuff away free, I ain't that crazy.  I saw a couple videos of animals fighting inside a store with punches thrown and a woman stealing a package from a very young child and then the mother took her on and she proceeded to cry foul that the mother was treating her so badly.  Are you kidding me?  If I was a betting man I was say she was a Prius driving, tree hugging, latte drinking libtard, from the way she looked.  Yes. I'm judging and I don't care.  Just a take of look at this stupidity.


Here's the one that really got me...for vegetable steamers, why did she need 3 and why didn't the other get one out of the pile instead of stealing from a child, and it looks like she was trying to take another out of the Mom's hands....really?  You just can't make this stuff up.  Volume warning...



I don't believe much of that happens around these parts, even though we get a bad rap about being backwards in Texas I don't think you will find much of that here.  At least not in this part.  If it does happen I can almost guarantee they ain't a native.

Turkey day went well except oldest son and granddaughter were sick and had to stay home.  Daughter(in-law, hate calling her that, prefer daughter) offered to stay home with the grandson to avoid possibly getting us and my parents sick.  They usually spread everything amongst themselves so she was being cautious.  We asked them to come anyway. 

The food was terrific, Kim does a great job with it all.  She usually makes a pies and makes a sugar free one for me.  She makes this fantastic Coconut cream pie that is so out of this world.  I even ate some of her super great sweet potatoes that I usually avoid due to all the brown sugar she adds.  I didn't realize it but she made those with a sugar substitute and it was hard to tell the difference.  Lots of leftovers of course and I will probably hate turkey before it is all gone.

Kim is working the resorts this Friday and Saturday and it is so very quiet here after everything.  I probably won't do anything productive and feel guilty.....yeah right.


Happy Trails

2 comments:

CenTexTim said...

Cold, wet, and windy outside. Good day for a nap...

Old NFO said...

Football :-)