Monday, November 9, 2015

I See a Light



I was informed that Tuesday my Mom has scheduled the movers to come.  I assume they will finally be staying at the apartment they have been planning to move into.  Earlier than I expected but grateful it will mostly be over.  The will need to have an estate sale to dispose of the remainder. 

The stress of all this has caused quite a bit of tension between Mom and Dad.  Not at all unexpected unfortunately.  It may even get worse before it gets better.  It's hard to live with my Dad is all I'll say.

I will head over today and take down their computer and bring it home with me.  I will take it over and set it up once they get all the furniture moved in.  I expect I might be scarce around these parts for the next few days.  The end of this never ending saga is in sight.

Y'all try to behave while I'm gone.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Glad it's resolving... And we'll be around... :-D