Thursday, October 29, 2015

Rare Day

Went into town to see a movie.  Yup, I did.  I rarely ever go to a movie.  Hollywood has lost all imagination with remake after remake.  I have no real interest in that.  Also the movie patrons have been a really big turn off to me.  Doesn't take much and they get me out of my comfort zone.  Kim loves going to the movies.  She rarely asks me to go anymore.  When she does she knows she will get 'that look,'  'are you crazy?'  She holds out hope though and will occasionally ask anyway.

There are several coming out soon that I am tempted to see.  So she may get more than the usual one or two per year.  If we go it is always the earliest show on a weekday.  NEVER NEVER NEVER will I go in the evening or a weekend.

We went and saw Tom Hanks movie, Bridge of Spies.  As most of his movies are this one too is a very good movie.  If you like spy/cold war era drama you won't be disappointed.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Thanks, that is the second good review I've seen from folks! I'll add it to the list!