Monday, October 12, 2015

Ramp Up



Things with my parents move are really beginning to get into high gear.  Furniture they aren't taking needs to be moved this week.  They have an appraiser coming for the sale of their house.  I will probably need to make more room in the garage than I anticipated.  unless I can get my son to get that table saw sooner than later along with the dining room set his wife says she wants.  There are more things my Mom wants me to look at to see if I want them.  Just so much is going on it makes my head hurt.  This move has pretty much consumed Kim's time and has her a little more stressed than she realizes.

Until this move is done, I don't expect to see much change in things.  I most likely won't have much to post here that isn't about this same thing.

I watch college football on Saturday.  There hasn't been much to cheer about with my team this season.  Until this past weekend.  They beat their rival convincingly when no one gave them much of a chance.  If I was a betting man I would have lost my shirt.  It is the lone bright spot in a dismal season, so far.  But I think this win will be something they can build on.  I know I will expect more from them here on out.  It's been a long 6 years since there has been any real hope they might be great again.  I believe this is a turning point.  \m/

Happy Trails.

4 comments:

LawDog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Old NFO said...

Hang in there sir, things will progress hopefully for the positive...

Randy said...

thanks fellas

CenTexTim said...

I hope you're right about the football team's turning point. Goodness knows it's about time...