Saturday, October 10, 2015

Friday



Kim has headed over to my Mom's to help her with figuring out her furniture situation.  At least I think that is what she went for.  My Mom calls her multiple times per day with various ideas or changes.  There are too many for me to keep track.  Hopefully they can resolve whatever is going on with this move, although I doubt it will get resolved completely.  It has been almost a week and Mom hasn't changed her mind about the place she has chosen, even after getting mad at the person she was dealing with.  This tells me this MAY be the final place.  But it won't take place until the end of October, so there is plenty of time for changes.

The Grand-kids are on their way over.  The people they live with have an appointment and want to drop them here for a few hours.  There will be continual questions, "where's Nani?" " When will Nani get home?"  Maybe I can get them entertained a little.  I have a couple ideas.  I may introduce them to my air rifle.  They aren't too young to learn basic gun safety.

We got a lot of the garage reorganized to make some room.  My son will pick up a table saw freeing up more room.  We reconditioned the armoire and put it back in the bedroom.  Kim had other ideas for it's use.  Now we need see what will happen with my Grandmother's dining room table and side board.  Kim will be getting my Mom's so the other has to go.  My Grandmother's is really old, dark and really old.  Not girly like the wife likes.  We got it because it was my Grandmother's.  My sister-in-law has the china cabinet that went with it.  For some reason someone thought it was a good idea to split up the set.  Me? Not so much.  Why would that be done?  I will offer the entire set to my sister-in-law.  I doubt she will want it though and then my Daughter-in-law will be offered.

They just got here.....I'll finish this later

And back...

My Granddaughter was in a strange mood.  Lunch was a chore trying to find something that would make her happy.  Unfortunately the people they live with didn't leave car seats so a trip to get lunch was out.  I was willing to sneak over in the car, but she wasn't having it, saying her brother wasn't allowed to go in the car without his seat.  She wasn't concerned that she needs one too lol.  OK then what am I going to feed these munchkins?  They have gotten pretty picky lately.  After exhausting several options homemade french fries and a hamburger patty I could nuke is what they got.  Semi-success results.  Promise of ice cream helped with that.

Kim got home before the people that live with my Grandchildren came to pick them up so everything suddenly was all rainbows and unicorns.  We had sunshine before she got here but it just isn't as good as when she is here.  I know my place.

Happy Trails

No comments: