Wednesday, October 28, 2015

I Stayed Out of Trouble

Kim was gone from first light until nearly 5 PM.  She took a friend of ours for some medical procedures at Ft. Sam.  It was much longer than they expected and she kept getting information about her friend that turned out to be completely incorrect.  Not sure why when you give a patients name they give you a status that evidently must have been someone else. 

I managed to stay out of trouble and made a few rings Kim was wanting.  These are the Sacajawea dollar coins.  Kinda funky colored but Kim likes them.







It keeps me off the streets at least.

Scored a German made pedal car, used, off a neighborhood garage sale.  I hope the Grandkids like it.  If not, I'm not out much at all.


Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Those coin rings are beautiful! And that pedal car looks pretty neat too! :-)