Friday, September 11, 2015

Painting

Just finished the painting the Master bedroom Thursday around 5.  Uh, she wanted it in two colors.  Two walls are one color and the other two another shade of the same color.  Considerably darker color.  Took me a while to understand what she had in mind, especially since it is completely different than what I was told.  Evidently me asking questions is a form of being argumentative.  Who knew?  LOL.
Yeah yeah, I may have asked in a tone not conducive to a simple reply.  My bad.  

Put most of the things back that won't have to be moved again for the flooring job, curtains, switch plates, pictures.  I am guessing next week is when that will happen.

It may depend on how stiff and sore we both are from all this work.  I had already been pretty sore.  I had started some low impact exercise, trying to get a little more stamina/strength.  I had been pretty much a couch potato since my surgery.  I can really feel it now.  Will be hitting the Motrin pretty steady. 

Oh and since we are painting one room, another has been added, the master bath.  I can probably guess that there may be even more.

Happy Trails.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Painting is good exercise, but take it easy... And good luck with the bathroom! :-)

CenTexTim said...

Better you than me... :-)