Thursday, September 10, 2015

Cob Webs



Started moving things around in the bedroom today, in order to paint and ultimately place new flooring.  That means the entire house is a wreck.  Things are placed in every room to make room to work.  Funny how you make a mess just to clean up a mess with this sort of job.  The bigger pieces of furniture, bed, dresser, armoire and a couple small tables were just moved enough to get behind them in order to paint.  Once we are ready to install the flooring we will move the rest.  Cleaning the walls and floors for dust and cob webs finished out what we wanted to get done as prep for painting.  Yes, I already hurt myself.

We are planning to start painting Thursday.  Not sure how much posting will be done before we are finished.  Maybe none, or maybe I'll use this as a break time.  I'm sure I will need several of those lol. 

Friday I have an appointment with the Urologist.  The timing is not so good, a very dear old friend passed away this weekend and his funeral is that same day.  They two are so close together I probably can't make both.  This doc appointment has already been rescheduled once.  It would be another couple months before I could get another.  Kim will most likely attend the funeral for both of us.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ah yes, and you'll find all those things that have been missing for six months, that fell 'behind' things... :-)

Randy said...

Yup, found a box of 22 LR....300 rounds