Saturday, August 22, 2015

Why is it..

A lot of crap floating around in my head.  Maybe you have the answers and can help me out.  

I am eligible for Social Security, or as our gov't. labels it, an 'entitlement.'  Why is that?  I worked for that 'entitlement.'  It's mine, they took it out of my paycheck.  A lot of talk about future cuts to recipients may be coming soon.  Why is it that Social Security is always running out of money, but you never hear about any other 'entitlement' running out of money?  Help me out.  

I haven't applied for my 'entitlement' yet.  Not real sure when I will.  Lots of confusing info about when to take it.  Maybe it will be gone before I get mine.

Our gubmint has seen fit to reduce the size of our military and our arms purchases and development in one of the most dangerous times in our history.  Seems everyone wants to destroy us and yet we are trying to become weaker.  All in the name of cutting costs/expenses.  Yet we aren't cutting aid to those that would destroy us and giving weapons to terrorist enemies.  Why is it I can't understand that?

While our military is meant to protect us and our freedoms, we are giving away the farm to illegal aliens.  They get every type government assistance, health care, education, food stamps, housing, drivers licenses, voting....it just never ends.  Why is it that money never runs out for them?

General Patreus was convicted in short order for various security breaches.  The FBI was pretty quick getting to the bottom of that.  Yet we have a former secretary of State that has been stonewalling an investigation for 2 years into her national security breaches and continues to be evasive.  Does it seem to you that the FBI has suddenly gotten lead in their rears with this investigation?  Why is that?

I need to stop before my head explodes.

Happy Trails.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yeah, same kind of thoughts over here... And the one that really fries my ass is the continuing claims that Social Security will be bankrupt in 2033, but nothing is ever said about the 'entitlements' given to illegals... Re the military, they are in the hurt locker. Maintenance is going unfunded, equipment is worn out, and gutting of the personnel continues with mid-grade officers and enlisted with real combat experience being RIF'ed... This administration IS turning us into a 3rd world country.

CenTexTim said...

You can't understand it because you are thinking like a logical, rational person who would like this country to remain strong and exceptional. You are not thinking like an elected critter whose only concern is getting re-elected, and hence kowtows to special interest groups.

Sigh...

Randy said...

lol at least I'm not alone it appears. Thanks fellas