Thursday, August 20, 2015

Busy

A friend asked me the other day just what I have been up to lately.  I know I have been very busy, but I couldn't tell him exactly what I had been doing.  It's still like that.  Nothing special just lots of errands and yard work and putting a sprinkler back together for the second time, helping my brother with his boat trailer and mostly just trying to stay cool.

I did get a quick ride on the boat.  As brothers will do, he had to show off a little with his boat driving skills.  I haven't been in a boat in many years and never did it much at all.  So his acrobatics in a boat I wasn't familiar with had me holding on pretty tight on those really sharp turns that never ended.  It was just to hot out on that water in direct sun for me to really enjoy it much.  Maybe another time.

I know there is a lot of speculation and talk in the political arena.  I ain't speculating at this point.  Just have to see how things shake out.  I doubt it will go the way I want anyway.

Grandkids will be here sometime today.  That's always entertaining.  I like to mess with their minds.  They don't take me too seriously.

Hope Y'all have Happy Trails.

No comments: