Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Late

I will be up way to late watching the Spurs, unless they absolutely choke.  Not sure they have enough gas in the tank to go the distance this year.  But, everyone has said the same thing for at least 5 years and they continue to prove the experts wrong.  This year, there seem to be significant injuries that are hampering the play of several of the main players.   It's not looking real good for a deep playoff run.  I hate to be greedy, but it would really bring a great and fitting end to Tim Duncan's glorious career.  If he decides to call it quits.  But he looks like he could play another 5 years.  That wouldn't disappoint me at all.  It's a really late game, doesn't start until after 9:30 PM.  If I can stay awake until it's over, it will be a heavy coffee morning. 

On another note, had started a prototype knife sheath/scabbard that my friend asked about.  It was going good until, I was ready to move on from the wet forming.  Mildewed leather.  It's happened before, but not like this.  My remedy didn't touch this and it happened overnight.  That tells me that it was present a long time before I even cut leather.  Not sure what's up.  I cut some more leather from a different piece.  We'll see how that goes.  My friend says he is in no hurry.  I want these sheaths to turn out really nice so he will ask for more in the future.

Grandkids are coming to spend the night sometime Wednesday.  They went on a vacation to some fancy resort/dude ranch.  It will be fun hearing about the ponies they fell in love with.  Their Dad said they had meltdowns having to leave the ponies.  Love is hard at times.

Happy Trails.


No comments: