Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April



A busy month for my doctors.  I have four scheduled appointments in April starting this Friday.  It wasn't planned that way it just sort of happened.  My prostate surgery had the effect of getting my regular appointments thrown all out of whack.  I usually get an annual physical every February.  This is done in order to keep my diabetes meds on schedule.  Since they put me on a new med last Sept. that schedule also got screwed up. 

I have to see my Urologist along with a lab visit the first week.  Then the Ophthalmologist for diabetes eye check up.  Then it's over to the regular dental check up/cleaning and finally the Primary Care doc.  If everything goes OK, which I have no indication it won't I should be good to go for another 6 months.  

I have a strong curiosity on the blood work the Urologist will be looking at.  The PSA numbers should be a big fat '0'.  I only have my imagination of what would be next if it isn't.  I am not going there at this time.  I see no need to buy trouble that I don't need.  We'll just wait and see when it happens and not worry about a thing.  But I will be glad when this month is over, and it hasn't even started yet.

Just in case you haven't done it, fellas, get that Prostate checked, especially that PSA part.

Happy Trails

No comments: