Saturday, March 14, 2015

Weekend Fun



The Grand-kids are here the Grand-kids are here!  Their Mom had a volunteer project and the Son had work so they are here and stayed over Friday night.  Kim is at the Resort both mornings trying to make a buck so they are stuck with Poppy. 

I got them settled in with a DVD while I finished up a few things, and then it was lunch time.  Nothing fancy since Poppy was in charge but still had to find something that they would actually eat and not play with to much.  PB&J seemed to be the successful choice.  It takes FOREVER for them to get through a meal.  At least it seems that way when I have other things to do.   The Grandson is the slower of the two, he just has to many distractions, and the TV wasn't even on.  Patience Poppy patience.

I had plenty of help planting the few tomato plants I bought yesterday on a trip into town, along with a little cilantro.  



 
 
The cilantro was labeled as Italian Parsley.  I looks like cilantro to me, but I don't really know if it is the same.  I guess I will find out when I make some salsa.  The kids also learned how organic fertilizer smells, P.U.  I explained after they put it in what it was made of, plenty of squinty faces and comments about poop.

Then we moved over to putting together Nani's (Kim) new wind sculpture from Costco.   



That's about the time Nani showed up.  Fun Time over.  I just wasn't as interesting as I was before lol.  But there ain't nothing wrong with that.

Happy Trails on your weekend.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Load em up with sugar before you give them back! :-) Glad you got some time with them!