Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Brain Activity

The brain is failing me for material to put up here.  Not that you will be able to tell much different than usual.  

We head over to the tax preparer tomorrow to discover the damage.  He told us over the phone we will pay about what we did last year.  NOT GOOD.  Was expecting a lower tax bill due to a significant drop in income this past year along with more medical than usual along with higher property taxes.  He has last years return also, so I can't compare what it was to this year.  I will have some questions.  I trust him, just need to sort it out for my weak brain.  Disappointing to say the least.

My new air rifle should arrive today.  Curious to see how this will work.  Opted for the .22 caliber to get the knock down I might need.  I had to dispatch a couple racoons a while back and it took much to long and to many shots with the air rifle I had.  Yes I could have used an actual firearm, but we are now pretty densely populated and doing that, even out in the county, late at night might get the Sheriff called.  I don't want then sniffing around.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Quieter is better... Unless you have a suppressor handy, the route you went makes sense, and it's a LOT cheaper!

Randy said...

It's supposed to be pretty quiet, has a suppressor type system, but it will still make some noise.