Tuesday, March 3, 2015

3 Months Post Surgery

March 3 marks 3 months post prostate cancer surgery.  For the most part all is well.  Probably as well as could be expected for which I am thankful and feel blessed more than I deserve.  

There has been some significant improvement with the incontinence issue that those that have this surgery all have to deal with.  About mid February there was a very noticeable improvement.  Much better than I expected in fact.  I'll spare you the details.  Just know that it's much better, and with that comes more confidence in performing tasks and other day to day living.  Life gets easier and more pleasant that way.  We still make jokes about it.  Every once in a while Kim comes up with a timely zing.  Keeps things in perspective.

Friends still express their concern and care, even at this late date and it is very touching.  People like this are a blessing.

Next update on the Prostate Cancer status will most likely be after my April doctor visit, if he doesn't reschedule me again.  Other than that all I will have are my disjointed rambling thoughts to torture you with.  

Thanks for your friendship, it has made this easier to deal with more than you know.

Happy Trails.

1 comment:

Terry and Linda said...

YAY!!! You keep on truck'n!!!

Linda ♪♫❤
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer