Saturday, February 7, 2015

Blogging



I will be the first to admit it, I don't know much about this blog thing.  I'm sure it's pretty evident to the few readers that come here.  I screw up the timing of posts since blogger allows you to schedule in advance, it will post it on the date and time of your choosing.  My TBT (Throw Back Thursdays) posts have been off by a day the past two weeks.  I just screwed it up somehow, SMH.  Maybe I am just a bit goofy anyway, I have been a day early in what I thought today was all week.  That may be the reason this weeks TBT was off a day.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I won't usually watch the network news media due to there down right misleading stories and now even more lies about themselves.  There is always a lot of discussion in regard to the slanted (left slant) way of reporting and the possible harm it causes.  This is not a new phenomena.  It has been going on for decades.  Want proof?  Go here: Bergheim Follies for an informed opinion.  Also, if you would pay particular attention to the link about Walter Cronkite lying.  It is very informative.  I found that to be very enlightening.  I think it proves that our media distorting the truth (Lying) isn't just a recent phenomena.  That particular event was just at 50 years ago. 

Weather here is still not cooperating.  Can't get much headway on the garden plot.  I did get out in between rain showers and cut the plastic I had down to kill the grass under it.  It seemed to have done a pretty good job. although there was evidence of some live grass or something still there.  I will probably put a weed/grass barrier down prior to the soil I haul in.  I hate weeding so in an effort to prevent some of that from happening I will most likely do that.  Otherwise it will be overgrown with weeds before it would be finished for the season.  Did I tell you I HATE weeding?

Kim's birthday is coming up this month as is mine.  As we have gotten older we have sort of skipped getting gifts/cards for each other.  And not just for birthdays, for most other occasions also.  I have an idea for her this year.  However it will be a chore to keep it unknown from her.  Yes she reads this sometimes.   So, Kim, if you read this, don't ask me no questions and I will tell you no lies.  

However, we did go out and get this




I guess you could say it's an early Valentine's gift...to both of us.  Kim got to using it right away on some her creations.  She said she loved it.  It's pretty cool when you wife likes a bench grinder for Valentine's day.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Terry and Linda said...

It is!!

Linda ❤⊱彡
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com
https://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com/sherlock-boomer

Old NFO said...

That it is!!! :-) And y'all are obviously pretty happy with each other!!!