Friday, November 4, 2016

Time Slips By

It's just been a crazy week and I didn't even realize it was already Friday and I hadn't posted since Wednesday morning.  Plans as usual got all messed up and nothing planned came about.  Our friend that we were taking supper to since she had been in the hospital, well she got stood up by us.  The wife made them the meal but then she got really sick really fast.  We didn't think it was a good idea to feed them food she had made.  She certainly didn't need that after her previous ordeal.

With the wife being sick most everything else got put on hold.  She didn't move much from the bedroom.  I did what I could but mostly she didn't want anything.  It just had to run it's course.  We had planned on meeting the Grandkids and the people that live with them at the zoo Friday.  While she was better and we were pretty sure she was over the crud, she had no energy.  We cancelled.  
Most of next week may be wet.  Saturday I need to haul all the limbs we cut to our collection sight.  I may have several loads.  My little Ranger doesn't hold much.  The wife may be well enough by then to help a little.  

Today Kim was doing the laundry and noticed water all over the floor of the washroom.  I pulled the dryer away from the wall so I could get to the washer and take a look.  I could see no water leaking from the hoses.  But there as a little water around where the drain hose connected to the wall but the wall wasn't wet.  I then pulled the washer out so I could get to it and pulled the front off.  No water leaks anywhere.  Only thing I can guess is the drain pipe overflowed.  Poured some Liquid Plumber down and we will try another load and see what happens before I move everything back.  What a PITB.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Ouch, washer drains are a PITA for sure... Hope that fixes it!