Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Relieved

I stayed up until 2 AM waiting for assurance that hildabeast wouldn't sneak into the White House by whatever method she might employ.  I would hate be with her at home today.  I might even feel a bit sorry for Bill, nah, not gonna happen.  

I am relieved that we won't have an all out assault on our Second Amendment and all the issues that would cause.  I have no doubt if she had been successful in getting it neutered it would have divided this country beyond repair.  I really don't think the anti-gun nuts really understand what it means and what it means to the patriots of this country that realize it's importance.  

I am relieved that we won't get any new Supreme Court Justices that will focus on a left wing agenda and legislate from the bench.  Although you can't be sure that is possible with some of the ones recently appointed that turned colors once they got in there i.e. Roberts and that other joker.

I am relieved that the left wingers after spewing their hate for months on TV and the press may actually shut up for a couple months, at least until Trump takes office.  Nah, that won't happen either, but it has been fun to watch them be so dumbfounded with all the deplorables and 'uneducated.'

I am relieved that we will most likely never see another Clinton in public office except maybe for a public prison cell.  Yeah, there is a chance their daughter may take up the banner.  

I am under no illusions that all things will definitely be solved and get better.  We may have gone to far already and this just postpones the last gasp a while.

I am under no illusion that we elected the best person our country has to offer.  

I am under no illusion that we won't get what we deserve if we don't return to the moral values we once had.  God is watching.

I am hopeful that our borders will be more secure and have a more stringent immigration policy.

I am hopeful our military and veterans will be treated the way they deserve and be rebuilt to a position of strength, and they can take pride in their jobs again.

I am hopeful our country's security will become much better for us all and thus the world.

I am hopeful we will put our own people first before we help others and not give a rats butt about those that don't like us.  

This could go on all day, but you get the idea.

I am cautiously optimistic.  

Happy Trails


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Same here... It's not the best option, but the most 'palatable' one...