Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Spectacular

The weather the last couple days has been near perfect.  Cool mid fifties in the morning and upper seventies for a high with not a cloud in the sky.  The Chamber of Commerce couldn't be happier with this weather to greet all the tourists that inundate the city near me.

I don't have much of interest to say today so I will post a few photos I have taken over the last week or so.  I love this time of year.

The butterflies are everywhere, these are Queens, not Monarchs.


Dawn a few days ago



This guy is still running around chasing does with a weird hat


This one was intent on the ladies and paid me no mind


Last night's super moon, brighter than I have ever seen it.




Oh and the drain on the washer is clear, the Liquid Plumber appears to have worked.  Three loads and no overflow.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Harry Flashman said...

Nice photos. I need to break down and replace my ten year old Walmart camera.