Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Busy Tuesday

We finally managed to vote yesterday.  33 minutes in line.  Not bad considering how long the line was on our previous attempts.  It would have been at least double that.  Even that isn't a long time considering the sacrifices made for us to be able to exercise that right.  However with the couple health issues I have, it could spell trouble to stand in a line for that long.

We also got all our other errands done that had been put off from the day before.  By the time we got home I was pretty bushed and my stinking feet hurt.  Not sure what's up with that, I have never had feet that hurt before.  I chalk it up to my lack of movement/exercise since my surgery.  A big fat couch potato if you will.

About the time we got home and had lunch I sat down to give the feet a rest and the wife says we need to head to the hospital over in the next town.  Our friend that was admitted that I mentioned in yesterday's post was having surgery to 'install' a pace maker.  Off we went and spent a few hours there.  But I was able just to sit and visit with her family and relax enough to recharge.  She seems to be doing well.  She will head home sometime today and we will take supper to them so they don't have to worry about that detail.

Shifting gears here, I am not quite sure what to make of all the news, wikileaks, emails and the standing in the polls.  I hear so much crap it just boggles my mind, so I try and shut off some of it. But crap still leaks in since I just am not the sort to shut out news completely.  I still and so disgusted by everything I see and hear.  The most disgusting are the polls being conducted about who is leading who in the electoral college.  I still believe that media is lying about those polls.  In all my 60 some odd years I have NEVER been polled, ever.  I also have never known anyone to be polled.  How is that even possible?  I don't trust them.  But I also know that the left will stop at nothing (Bengahzi)to advance their agenda, NOTHING (Bengahzi).  Just look at their (Bengahzi) candidate.  No, I am not saying the right side candidate is spotless.  Now there are even more indications/emails that reveal that everything we suspected about Bengahzi is true.  It appears they knew ahead of time of the impending attack  The left side candidate is so far out of touch with reality (Bengahzi) I can hardly fathom what is wrong with her supporters minds.  There has to be serious mental disease involved.  

SMH...happy trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

If the left gets in, she WILL make us all criminals by repealing 2A... sigh

Harry Flashman said...

We voted yesterday at our courthouse. Had a five minute wait. There were more octogenarians in there running the early voting than there were people waiting to vote.

Hillary won't get many votes out of North Georgia.