Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Delivered

We finally got our big project delivered today.  They seemed extremely happy.  We went and celebrated at a nice steak house for lunch.

Twenty five of these



This makes up for having a slow month.

We also stopped at the Home Depot and picked up paint samples.  The color has been chosen and paint will be picked up tomorrow and the project started.  Hoping for a quick job and painless finish.


I even stopped and picked up a fishing license.  Been a few years since I bought one.  The price surprised me.  I have had the urge several times to do a little fishing over the past few years and always put it off for one reason or another, the usual one being not having a fishing license.  Now I have to get my money's worth.  Soon.  Real soon.  Time to get the fly rod and spinning reel out and dusted off.  I don't even care if I catch anything.

The last night of a Gospel Meeting at our congregation Wednesday night.  A good friend of mine is preaching.  Looking forward to that.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Those are beautiful sir! And I misread the paint sentence to a quick job and a paintless finish... sigh... Need more coffee...

Harry Flashman said...

No wonder your wife does well. That's a very attractive piece of work.

Buying a fishing license here is hellish. The license is sold at stores, but they have to access the state computerized licensing system and it never works.