Thursday, September 15, 2016

Jumbled

I have been pretty busy the last few days, so much so that I haven't had much time to even think about posting here.  The leather needed for Kim's jewelry has been keeping me occupied for much of the time.  I am about to finish up the cutting, tooling and forming.  All that will be left is adding color and finish.  Then my part is done and Kim will have to put it all together and be ready to deliver by the 28th.  She needs to pick up more parts to get it finished.  25 pieces total, she doesn't have that much on hand.  Hopes to pick the rest up Friday.

We made our monthly trip to Costco this week along with the grocers.  I was looking at the new TV's while I was there.  My big TV has bitten the dust.  Kim came by where I was and told me which one she liked.  It was the same one I was looking at.  She said to go ahead and get it.  I just couldn't pull the trigger on that big a purchase.  We went home and talked about it some.  I went back the next day and got it.  It's BIG.  It is also pretty amazing how much these things have advanced.  Now I can actually see the players on the football field.  Doing my part to feed the economy.

Some friends of Kim's came over Friday morning to make jewelry.  So I am hiding out in my man cave along with Buster and working on finishing up the leather project.   But I need to sneak out and get some lunch without much notice.  Ninja mode will be in operation.

Tomorrow is another trip into town.  My doctor is requiring another blood test before he refills any meds.  That will be an early trip since I have to be fasting for that.  I think I will take Kim with me and stop off for some breakfast tacos afterwards.  It's a nice little reward even with having to deal with the city traffic.

Sorry for such a random meandering of thoughts.  Just to busy at the moment.

Happy Trails.....and thanks for coming by.




1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Yep, those new TVs are amazing! :-) I got one last year... LOL Good luck with the Doc, and hope you get all the work done in time!