Monday, September 12, 2016

Yes, I am

Deplorable.  Only because hildabeast says I fit the profile.  According to her I fit at least two of these 
“racists… xenophobic… Islamophobic… homophobic… a basketful of deplorables.”  I think I will wear that as a badge of honor.  Thinking of getting a T shirt made that says 'I'm Deplorable' and they will be red in color of course to match my conservative views.

I cannot understand the mind of those that would even consider this woman/thing as a viable candidate for ANY office in this land, much less POTUS.  There has to be a disconnect in their neurons somewhere.  No, this latest is nothing compared to her previous actions in making me think this way.  But, she no longer hides her disdain for those that don't support her or have views that are opposed to or different than hers.  Oh, yes, she still lies every time she opens her mouth.  She is so intent on being POTUS it makes no difference that her health may not even be good enough to allow her to do her job.  Even if it was for one day.  She is that driven to obtain this goal at the expense of the country.  I can't even imagine how bad it could get if that joker she has a running mate was forced into office.  OK, I'm done now, or I could be at this all night.

Happy Trails




3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Oh... Oh... Pick me, pick me... What's one MORE list. Sigh

Harry Flashman said...

The people who support her are like her. Essentially self absorbed and lacking in any practical experience of the world on one hand. On the other, they are the dregs of society, and they vote for the Dims purely and simply because they are the party of "entitlement."

CenTexTim said...

Saw a t-shirt that said "Deplorable Me." If you have kids (or grandkids) of a certain age you'll get the reference to "Despicable Me."