Thursday, September 22, 2016

News

Off to see the doctor for my bi-annual diabetic check up.  Not expecting good news.  It is what it is.

I keep hearing results of all these polls regarding who is leading who in the presidential race.  Different results from everyone and they seem to swing wildly.  Have you ever been polled?  I know I haven't and I don't know anyone who has been recently or ever for that matter.  I think it is the media again manipulating the news to get the results they want.  I won't pay any attention to those polls for what I want to think.  They won't and never have had any influence in my thinking.  I can't say I have the same faith in the rest of the nation.  There are just too many low info voters to believe the polls won't influence them to some degree.  It's sad to say the least.

I have been invited to a wild game dinner this evening in a town about 2 hours away.  I would like to go but I woke up with the back more messed up than it has been in a few weeks.  Not sure I can withstand that much sitting at one time.  I will wait and see how it is doing after the doctor visit and decide then.

Happy Trails

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Good luck with the Doc, hope the news is better than you expect!

Harry Flashman said...

I've been doing some doctor and dentist visits lately. What a wretched way to spend a day.

I am glad the polls show Trump catching up. I don't know how accurate they are but I am snatching at any bit of good news as November draws nearer.