Monday, August 22, 2016

SMH

It seems the 'when it rains...' scenario is playing out pretty well with us this last week.  Not only with more rain than we need but with doctors.  Every other day is a visit to the chiropractor.  Today he finally gave me some exercises for my lower back.  We are at 7 visits, so I asked what can I expect since he goes off my insurance network in September.  This concerned him as he says he had planned on 12 treatments and then reevaluate.  This is much longer than his original statement of 6-9 treatments.  I don't think he is trying to screw me around, I think he has just failed to tell me his updated plan as he treats me.  He is probably not getting the results he expected as soon as he had hoped. (I am paying the price for letting this go to long) Typical doctor that gets to busy to remember every detail with every patient.  He has until the end of August and then I have no choice but to move on. 

We also had to take Buster in to the vet Monday.  He developed an ear infection that was driving him insane.  The poor guy walked around with his head tilted to on side he was so miserable.  The vet was full up when we called.  But they would try to squeeze him in some where during the day or the next day and it was full too.  This would mean a possible over night stay.  Not good for his separation issues.  The have a two hour lunch break, it appears they looked at him then and called for me to pick him up after 2 PM.  The meds for his ear were more than the entire visit/exam/treatment.  The cost is nearly the same for a regular doctor.  These meds must be administered 2 times a day for 21 days.  Sheesh.  Evidently the very moist air from all the rain had helped with growth of this infection.  

I may have to get a job to help pay for all this.  Nah, that's just crazy talk.

I am real curious how obama's trip to Louisiana goes.  What a jerk.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hope you get things worked out with the Chiro... Re the pup, no choice but to get the meds and fight to get them into him.