Monday, August 29, 2016

Back At It

Trying to get back into some leather work the last couple days.  Nothing to tedious, just easing myself into it.  I don't want to mess up any progress the doctor has made on my neck and back.  I am sleeping much better and no drugs have been used to get me there.  This week is 9-12 treatments at the chiropractor and then we reevaluate.  Yes, I think he has helped.  Am I fixed?  No, not really sure he will fix everything and we won't have enough time to fix it due to him leaving the insurance network.  He wants me to continue anyway, but that ain't happening. 

I will try to have a couple new things for the wife to take with her for her last big push for the summer.  
A couple IPhone 6 & 6S cases-rubberized with leather insert.

Labor Day usually is pretty good to her with the last of the summer vacationers getting in one last fun time at the resort before school and work get going full bore. After that, her business really bottoms out.  She won't work at all during September other than a convention she has already contracted for.  She is very worried about that, more so this time than before since she no longer plies her trade at the other resort.   We have seen a significant change in the last week, business has dropped to virtually nil, so much so they gave her the option of taking Thursday off.  She availed herself of that since Monday had been so bad.  Too far to travel to make less then 25$ and spend four hours plus travel.  But it's been a pretty good summer for her after all, even without the other resort.

We attended the 80th birthday party of a lady I love dearly.  Was able to catch up with folks I hadn't seen in 30 years.  Geez, they got old.  These are folks that are younger than me!  What happened to them all?  Yes, I know, but seeing how some have aged was shocking to say the least.  It did me good, I don't feel so old now LOL.



Happy Trails





2 comments:

Old NFO said...

VERY nice work on those cases! :-) And we DO all age differently, sometimes amazingly so...

Randy said...

Thank you Old NFO