Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Short Today

I am a day behind on this post by one day.  Saturday I was feeling really good with the back.  Sunday was a different story altogether.  It actually got worse.  Monday was another visit to the chiropractor.  He said he expected the weekend to be worse.  By next weekend I should be doing much better after a MWF treatment schedule.  Then we will evaluate where we are again to see how much if any further treatment is necessary.  I felt better after the treatment Monday almost immediately.  No exercise or leather work at least until the coming weekend.  He doesn't even want me to jump up and down for an Olympic wins lol.  I'm prepared for whatever he wants.

The knife I had made for my leather work is here.  I can't wait to use this thing.  I will hold off on any serious cutting until I am done with the chiropractor..

Take a look at this beauty.  Carbon steel and ebony wood handle.


It is sharp enough to shave with. 

If you are in need of a great hand made knife of any sort, Stuart Davenport Knives on Facebook is who did this one.

Today we head into town to visit my folks, and maybe my brother and his wife if we can get them to go also.  We might take the time to go through those old photos they had me go through and put names on faces and maybe dates.  There are so many I doubt we would get through though.  I hope we don't keep putting that off until it's no longer possible.  They will all be in my possession one day.  It would be a shame to not know the stories.  But maybe I am the only one that really cares, or so it seems.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Nice knife! And do the exercises the doc prescribes, they DO help!