Thursday, May 21, 2015

I've Got Something to Show You

Buster was excited this morning.  He really wanted me to come outside even more than usual he had something to show me.  I had been alerted by a certain bark he has that tells me there is something different going on. 



Hurry! Let's Goooo.


 See that, in the corner of the fence?


Right There!


Mom had been checking on the commotion


The first born of this Spring.





I managed to not pet this one, this time.  I never get tired of seeing the little ones.  They are about the size of a large cat.  Buster doesn't scare them, he is pretty quiet.  Although the Mom was pacing back and forth by the fence and stamping her hooves, she was ready to take him on if she had to.  She wasn't worried about me at all when I went outside the fence.  I have had them come running up close before when I get to close.  I am very careful about that.  I don't want those hooves doing a tap dance on my noggin.

Happy Trails.



No comments: