Monday, January 14, 2019

The Coming Week

This week is kinda busy.  Tuesday we are going to try to go see our 8 year old Grandson try to go up a level with his karate.  We have to be there at 8AM, ugh.  This will be on the other side of town through some of the worst traffic this area has to offer.  We may have to leave at 6:30 to be there on time.  Wednesday I have an appointment with the opthamologist.  It is just a yearly routine check for any damage from diabetes.  That is an afternoon appointment.  The later you go the longer the wait.  I usually have to wait 45 minutes to an hour when I go in the mornings.  UGH.  Thursday is with the urologist to check and see if my prostate cancer has returned or not.  Plus he will be checking the my testosterone levels.  Hopefully they will be high enough to keep from having to go on the other meds he has in mind.  Saturday is a funeral.  I may sit that one out.  Not sure yet.

I made a quick trip over to Academy Sports to check out the ammo.  I scored a 200 round pack of Winchester brand.  The white box.  65 and change.  That saves about 10$ from buying the 50 round boxes.  Sweet.  I need to build up my reserves.  So another trip soon.

Happy Trails




2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Busy, busy... Retirement ISN'T all laying around eating grapes, is it?

Randy said...

Old NFO-ain't that the truth