Thursday, January 10, 2019

5 Things to Know About Prostate Cancer

Since I had a blood draw yesterday for an upcoming doctor visit to follow up on my prostate cancer I thought this was an excellent article to post at this time since it is on my mind.  IMO it is the best article of the many I have read.  It gets down to the nitty gritty about personal choice.  To make that choice you need to be informed.  Not just from your doctor, but many other sources including how you feel about each of the ways to treat it and your mental wellbeing.  This was on Yahoo today so that is my source.  I have 'bolded' for emphasis the section that struck home with me.

Health

5 Things to Know About Prostate Cancer

S. Adam Ramin, M.D.,U.S.News & World Report Wed, Jan 9 5:00 AM CST

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Thanks for sharing that with us!

Dr. Rajas Patel said...

Thanks For Sharing A wonderful article. I read it fully and going to share.