Monday, January 28, 2019

I Didn't Get Banned

Apparently this blog doesn't get enough traffic for the thought police to come by or worry about anything that goes on here.  In fact the typical traffic is about 6 readers a day.  Not enough to make any sort of impact or affect the way the blogoverse or Book of Faces world operates.  No, I don't have these grand illusions of changing the way people think.  This issue, abortion, is a serious subject to me as a Christian. Thusly, I believe it is my responsibility to speak out against this abhorrent practice.  Am I disappointed I didn't get banned?  I don't know, maybe a little.  But that may just be my pride, hoping I can make a little difference.  Getting blocked or banned for a period of time would have little effect since I don't post all that often anymore or have enough traffic that the thought police would think I am a 'right wing threat.'  

We are going to try a little day trip today as we have been pretty much housebound for a while.  Other than church and a few errands we have been stuck here for various reasons.  It won't be long as we still have Buster to deal with and can't really leave him longer than a few hours.  We just need a change of scenery since the weather will turn blustery this evening.  We rarely go out in bad or cold windy weather.

Speaking of weather we had some really strange weather here around 3AM |Sunday morning.  It woke us all up.  Even Buster with his deafness was awakened.  Window rattling thunder and lightning along with a heavy amount of sleet.  Once that passed another storm cell came through just like the first and dumped some hail on us.  This was the leftover sleet around 8AM.  The temps were in the mid forties and it still hadn't melted.  So you know it had to be a lot to pile up that deep and still stick around.  There were bigger patches all around.  



The really fun thing was that Buster being awake needed to go out, badly.  So there I was holding an umbrella over us so he could do his business in this storm.  I'm sure the neighbors would have enjoyed that had they seen it.

Happy Trails



1 comment:

Old NFO said...

You won't get banned from a blog, only from facelessbook or the other twit programs... Keep spreading the word! And that's interesting, since we didn't get ANY weather up here.