Monday, July 11, 2016

Piddlin' Around

Not a lot going on around here yet I seem pretty busy.  A few small leather thing Kim wanted made has been most of the time consumed.  So if you were to ask me what I've been doing, i would tell you 'just piddlin' or 'piddlin' around.  Phrases you don't hear much anymore.  I know most of my family on my mother's side always used it.  I'm sure it is a purely Southern thing.






See, I told you they were small projects, an Iphone belt pouch (a custom order), a few leather bracelets/cuffs and some deer antler pendants.  Not much, but it kept me busy and it was fun

Buster (my dog-Australian Shepherd) has been having some issues with itching.  No, not fleas this time.  It appears that he has gotten into something or is allergic to something.  He has some scabs and red spots on his belly.  We have been trying to treat them with some over the counter stuff and several baths.  During all of this we discovered some lumps on his ribs that is a cause for concern at his age (13).  As we checked him each day we would find another one.  We have an appointment at the Vet's this Thursday.  Hopefully we can get him some relief and find out about the lumps.  I suspect (and hope) they are only fatty tumors and I can ease my mind on that front.

Happy Trails

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Hope things go well with the vet!