Monday, March 14, 2016

Spring Break

Plans for Spring break?  This is a big season for Kim's business.  She will be at one or both resorts almost everyday offering crafts for the kids on break.  It started for her this past Saturday.  She will be focused on that even on the two days off she will have during that time.  She uses the off days to resupply and make more things for sale etc.  She will be worn out.

I try to help her where I can, which really isn't much.  I did make a few small leather goods she wanted to have ready to sell.  But for the most part I will be left to my own devices.  I will have plenty to do, that isn't a problem.  The problem is actually doing those things.  Hey, I'm retired and I'm easily distracted from the unpleasant tasks.  There will most likely be yard work.  More to do there than I really want.  Motivation for that is my biggest issue.  

I really want to get out and do some short day trips, see the wild flowers.  That will have to wait until these two weeks are over though.  It's still a little early for the wildflowers, the peak should hit in about 2 weeks.  Then my parents are moving at the end of the month.  Although they are hiring even the packing done this time, I'm sure there will be a need for us to do something.  It seems there is always something getting in the way of having fun.  

Happy Trails

No comments: