Thursday, March 31, 2016

In The Dark

Kim contacted my Mom about their planned Wednesday move to see how we could help if at all.  She found out that they were already moved.  The movers had completed the packing sooner than anticipated and moved them a full day early.  They even spent the night in the new location.  Did they bother to let us know?  No, I assume it was more of my Mom's rationalization about bothering us.  SMH.

Mom did ask Kim to come over Wednesday and 'direct traffic' for the remainder of the thousands of boxes that will be unpacked.  I will head over to the leather supply store and then the grocers and pet food store.  Since the weather is soggy I will start on the getting all the leather projects prepped.

Happy Trails


2 comments:

Old NFO said...

Interesting... Hopefully they will be happy in the new/old location!

CenTexTim said...

Parents - what can you do...?