Thursday, July 2, 2015

Working

Kim has been hitting it hard this week.  The main resort she plies her trade has asked her to come everyday for two weeks.  She won't do EVERY day, she will take off Wednesday's and Sunday of course.  It is a chance to make up a little of what she has lost by their miscommunication I went into a while back.  They are booked heavily during that time and they want to provide more entertainment to the guests.  I also believe they are throwing Kim a bone due to their foul up.  Whatever it is, it is welcome.  It won't cover the losses at the rate it is going but we are still grateful.

I also mentioned a while back I was trying to learn a new skill/craft that might enhance Kim's inventory.  It's been a disappointing struggle, until recently.  I think I am finally over the hump, still more to learn but I have to do that OJT if you will.  Experience will be the teacher for the most part.  U TOOB has been the source for the most part.  At every step, I learn it's not all that meets the eye and it is never as easy as those guys that are showing how do it.  They don't cover everything in one video either, there are quite few more steps than I thought in the first place.  I was pretty naive it appears lol.  And it is costing me more than I had thought too but it's still not to bad all in all to get geared up.  Hopefully I can get a few of the results to show here soon.

Happy Trails.


1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Good to hear that she's getting the 'make up' time! And new skills are always a bit of work!